Cliq opening ring shanks
The Secret of Custom Fitting Rings
- Imagine what it would be like to have a ring that opens.
- A ring that doesn’t have to be pushed over a reluctant knuckle.
- Rings that doesn’t twist or turn.
- A perfect fit, a ring that fits where it should – at the base of your finger
- Comfortable to wear when you play tennis or golf. Or if you have swollen or arthritic knuckles.
- That’s what you’ll enjoy with Cliq. Cliqs invisible hinged design allows your ring to open and close easily, safely and securely.
Cliq Inc. is the exclusive manufacturer of a specialty ring for the jewellery industry. Founded in 1993, the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based firm’s unique product features an invisible hinged design that allows the ring to open and close.
At Patricia Dudgeon Designs you can see an example and can ask for advice on having your ring either made with the Cliq shank, or having a your own ring put into a Cliq shank. They are quite costly but are worth it if your much loved ring is unworn because you can’t get it on.
Cliq is Strong & Invisible
Cliqs hinge and latch design is virtually invisible, an exquisite combination of microengineering and a jeweller’s design artistry. It can be sized up or down like any other ring and comes with a 5 year guarantee. Cliq rings are available in 14K, 18K, yellow or white gold & platinum.